This page describes the process of adding the BaseHead License to your Codemeter (CmStick) that you might already own or just purchased and had shipped to you from us or www.codemeter.com
Any stick purchased direct from us will be preloaded with your BaseHead license usually.
First Step: launch the CodeMeter Control Center. It was pre-installed when you installed BaseHead or Injector and you will find it in you Program Files or Applications folder.
Before you proceed make sure to UPDATE the FIRMWARE of the CmStick first if you haven't in the last week.
Click the icon that looks like a curved arrow (3rd from the right)
Here we go...
1. The CM runtime is now installed with both PC and Mac Installers. Open it up and it should look the screenshot to the left here
2. Click on the "License Update Button" and click NEXT. The below window will appear.
3. Then Choose "Create License Request"
4. If you have already have a BaseHead Inc. Product on the stick then choose "Extend existing license" and choose the BaseHead Inc. item
5. If you have never added a BaseHead product then choose the "Add license of new Producer" option and enter in the FirmCode "100579"
It will create a context file that looks similar to this 2-1376141.WibuCmRaC.
Email this file file to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number in the subject line and we will send you back the update file that you will drag to the Control Center to apply it.
Done and Done!