Licensing Option #3: Local System Drive (Locking to your PC or Mac)
Here are instructions to lock to your local system drive and avoid using any dongles.
1. We bind to your local system drive using CodeMeter Runtime.
This is pre-installed with both PC and Mac installers now.
Mac users make sure you've installed a Non-Demo version from the Full Installer otherwise the CodeMeter Control Center will not have be installed and you will need that to continue.
Next open the CM Control Center and grab this file...
DOWNLOAD - BaseHeadContainer.wbb
Drag this .wbb file to the Control Center to create an empty container for your license to be put in.
(see to picture to the right)
2. Then select this newly added BaseHeadContainer and click 'Activate License' and and select "Create License Request" and save the context file off to your desktop or somewhere handy. It will be named something like this...... (2-2831193.WibuCmRaC)
3. Next, we also need to some system info sent to us also for this all to work correctly.
So download and run the License Request application
and click on the 'System' picture.
License Request - PC Version
License Request - Mac Version (OSX 10.6 or Higher)
4. Then select the License you already ordered from the Online Store in the very bottom combo box and press 'Create' to make a
BH-LicenseRequest.xml file on your desktop.
5. Email both this .xml and the previous created context file to us at email@example.com
Then hang tight and we will then send you back an activation file named ActivateLicense.WibuCmRaU
Simply drag and drop this file to the CodeMeter Control Center to activate the license you requested and you should see it appear in the CodeMeter Control Center License area if successful!!
You are now running Dongle-Free .....8)
Yes, we can move your license over to another system and kill off old ones in the future, but still make sure you are locking it to a system you plan on having for a while. There is a license transfer fee of $25 to move systems "more than 2 times" due to the fact we get charged for every license we write!