Rehab is a BWAV Description Batch renamer for Windows with many other features to clean up and organize BWAV/WAV audio files on your hard drive.
NEW!! Rehab licenses can be bought for your local machine also now!
No longer is a CodeMeter CmStick is required for Rehab!
For instructions on how to authorize your local system drive instead now SEE THIS PAGE
If you already own a CmStick OR Ignition Key then we recommend you use that for your authorization
- Detects and removes blank or low level audio to trim the head and tail of audio files
- Removes large gaps in the middle of files to also save hard drive space with padding.
- Crash to Mono (Sums the left and right channels to mono)
- Detects if Stereo files only have Mono information and crashes it down to mono.
- Detects and shows possible duplicates so you can audition them and delete them if so.
- Batch file Gain Normalizer
- Replace (This w/ That)
- Remove Spaces, Remove Non-ASCII or Non-Alpha Numeric Chars.
- Use BWAV Description for the filename
- Use the Filename for the BWAV description
- Limit Char. Length
- Add Pre and Post Descriptions
- Rename the BWAV description directly
- Add Filename to BWAV
- Replace Filename with BWAV
- Add BWAV to Filename
- Add Description
- Clear BWAV Data
- ALL with PRE and POST options now!!
- Save to new folder or work on the existing files (with option to still keep the originals)
- Play selected sounds in an external application for auditioning.
- Strips Meta-Data from files
- New: Option to remove Netmix nmix/nmen metadata chunks only
Operating Systems Supported:
Windows Windows 10, Win 8, Win 7, Vista, XP (with .NET 4.0 installed)
File Formats Supported:
Mono and Stereo WAV or BWAV files